Along with trek we have exciting offers
• For members:- Refer a friend & get award
• For group:- Booking of 5+ will get discount of Rs. 300 each
• Book before 122 days & save railway fare.
• On full payment save Rs. 200/- per head
• Cashback awards for best photo, blog / report
You can avail either group booking discount + full payment discount or full payment discount
Optional off load for luggage for trek days is avaliable on full payment by cash only, to be paid one day prior to
base camp departure. Facility available free of cost at base camp to keep your excess luggage before the Trek.
Day to day schedule is subject to change due to landslide and other natural calamities. In this condition, optional
routes / itinerary will be given / followed at the happening point.
Medical Facilities: First aid will be available at every camp. Participants on special medication should bring
their own necessary medicines. Persons having Asthma, Blood Pressure, Heart Problems or any high altitude
ailments should not participate strictly.
NOTE:Itinerary is subject to change due to enough accumulation / volume of snow on the trek at higher camps
and other natural calamities & circumstances. In this condition optional routes itinerary will be given / followed at
the happening point. In case of changes in routes and properties, MQ will accept no liability but make
arrangements for substitution of equal measure. In case of accident, illness, injury or miss happening,
MQ nor its staff will be held responsible wholly or partially for the same.
• Minimum amount payable for booking a trek –
a. For Booking – Rs 5000/- (non refundable)
b. Balance Before 15th April 2019
c. Members who join by air – Rs 5000/- (non refundable) for booking & book air tickets on your own.
d. All trek fees must be paid before Trek departure.
|Cost includes||Cost does not include|
|• Sleeper / 3rdAC train fare.
• Transport From Delhi to Base camp by Non AC bus / Jeep
• All veg meals & breakfasts at campsite (from Base camp to Base camp)
• Accommodation in triple sharing tents.
• Camping style of toilets would be provided on Camps.
• Sleeping bags, camping equipment,
• Services of resource persons, guides.
• First aid & safety equipments
• Meals during travel from Pune to Base Camp and Base Camp to Pune.
water, laundry, porter charges, Camera fees etc.
• It is mandatory to carry a valid Photo Identity card to the Trek. Enroll your name and
age as per the ID card.
• Cheque payments – Please issue local cheque / DD in favor of ‘Mountain Quest’ No
outstation or postdated cheques please. Penalty for dishonored cheques will be Rs 350
and the full amount will be payable in cash.
• Online transfers –Bank name Central bank of India A/c Mountain Quest A/c No
3105406514 IFSC code CBIN0281469Aranyeshwar Branch.
• Booking is strictly not transferrable.
• On your enrollment for trek, it is assumed that you have accepted all the terms and
conditions and undertakings given.
• Smoking, Use of Alcoholic Drinks, Drugs strictly not allowed.
• Bring valuables at your own risk.
• Participants will have to submit fitness certificate from the
Registered Medical Practitioner along with the form.
15 May Wednesday Day 1
Leave Pune by Train
16 th May Thursday Day 2
Train journey- reach Delhi & leave for Kasol
17 th May Friday Day 3
Bus journey- reach Kasol Post lunch acclimatization walk to Chalal village.
18 th May Saturday Day 4
Trek to Grahan village (4-5 hours)
19 th May Sunday Day 5
Grahan to Mung Thach (5-6 hours)
20 th May Monday Day 6
Mung Thach to Nagaru (4 hours)
21 st May Tuesday Day 7
Nagaru to Biskeri Thach via Sar Pass (7-8 hours)
22 nd May Wednesday Day 8
Biskeri Thach to Barshaini and drive back to Kasol base camp ( 4-5 hours).
Departure from Kasol to Rumsu
23 rd May Thursday Day 9
Manali sightseeing for half day leave Manali by Bus
24 th May Friday Day 10
Bus journey to Delhi by Morning & leave for Pune by train
25 th May Saturday Day 11
Train journey reach Pune by 2.30 pm
The Sar Pass Trek starts at Kasol near Manikaran, a bustling well connected town, 30 kms from Kulu.The is located On bank of Parvati river at an altitude of around 5,180 ft above sea level. It is the best trek in this area. Standing at the summit, one can see the spectacular Parvati vally and also the snow capped mountains all around. To cross the pass one has to pass by a small, (normally) frozen lake (Sar) and hence the name Sar Pass Trek. The real joy of the trek is the 100ft long snow slides. You also see a number of birds on this trek. The region is rich in flora and fauna which is a delight for a naturalist also provides unparalleled opportunities for photographers.